Q: How Do I Request an Official Transcript from my College/University?
A: Please visit your College/University Registrar’s page for information about how to request a transcript.

Q: How Do I Scan and Upload Documents?
A: There are a variety of ways to scan and upload documents. If you need assistance, the best recommendation is to take your paper documents to a copy services center (e.g. Staples) and ask that they scan the documents for you. Once they do so, they will email you a set of scanned documents so that you may first download them and save them to your computer, then upload them to the CERI application portal.

Please note: you should scan each item that you need to upload separately so that you can upload them individually.

Q: What Are the CERI Recognized Equivalent Certifications?
A: Equivalent certifications can be found here.